From Khaosod, July 29, 2011
The word on the box is reads: Happy 62 years
[this refers to the birthday of Thaksin Shinawatra and probably means that Thaksin’s involvement in the new government will create contentious circumstances]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament