From Thairath, August 20, 2011
Corpse inspection: Pol Lt-General Santhan Chayanon, head of legal affairs litigation for the police, and his team inspect the mass graves of 72 unidentified bodies on the grounds of Wat Klong Ta Kwa in Village 1 of Rayong’s Klang district and seize the bodies to investigate whether some might be 51 missing red shirts. Two other temples were also inspected.
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Road to Victory is Red
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand