No, no, no it ain’t me babe – Bangkok Post, April 17, 2011
Nearly half a century after first infuriating folkies by rejecting their calls to take a leading role in protests against the war in Vietnam, Bob Dylan made his debut in the country with the ”voice of a generation” label as ill-fitting as ever…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail