No, no, no it ain’t me babe – Bangkok Post, April 17, 2011
Nearly half a century after first infuriating folkies by rejecting their calls to take a leading role in protests against the war in Vietnam, Bob Dylan made his debut in the country with the ”voice of a generation” label as ill-fitting as ever…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site