No, no, no it ain’t me babe – Bangkok Post, April 17, 2011
Nearly half a century after first infuriating folkies by rejecting their calls to take a leading role in protests against the war in Vietnam, Bob Dylan made his debut in the country with the ”voice of a generation” label as ill-fitting as ever…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Getting Jatuporn and Sombat
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016