BMA may have to review its expensive Skywalk plan – The Nation, April 11, 2011
…In an OAG written statement to the BMA, it said no mandatory feasibility study had been conducted while there were no details over who were exact beneficiaries of the Bt15.2billion project, as well as over those who had opposed it. The OAG recommendation called on the BMA leadership to review its 4.25billion first phase of the project, or continue partly with sections considered worthwhile…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit