Record Rice Inventories in Thailand Jumping 17% as Exports Climb – Bloomberg, December 4, 2013
Thailand, once the world’s biggest rice exporter, will see a 17 percent jump in stockpiles to a record next year as it pursues a policy of buying from farmers at above market rates, said the Food & Agriculture Organization…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Hopewell was a great investment
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?