Block B’s new apology: ‘We never meant to hurt anyone’ – mb.com.ph, February 25, 2012
…The cyber-bullying has severely affected the group that Block B member P.O was hospitalized on Feb. 24. His agency said he was under so much stress since the controversy broke out and was shocked to learn that netizens have filed an online petition for the group’s suicide…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter