Thailand: Treadmill or Tipping Point – huffingtonpost.com, March 13, 2014
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out. This is an unusually strong anti-Thaksin article. Usually, US-centric writers and commentators are simply perplexed–Thailand had elections so isn’t that the end of the story?
However, this article is riddled with errors such as that the army is neutral, that Thaksin engineered a coup to install Yingluck, and that Thaksin and Yingluck proposed dividing the country.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country
- The burning parties