Thailand: Treadmill or Tipping Point – huffingtonpost.com, March 13, 2014
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out. This is an unusually strong anti-Thaksin article. Usually, US-centric writers and commentators are simply perplexed–Thailand had elections so isn’t that the end of the story?
However, this article is riddled with errors such as that the army is neutral, that Thaksin engineered a coup to install Yingluck, and that Thaksin and Yingluck proposed dividing the country.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash