Thailand: Treadmill or Tipping Point – huffingtonpost.com, March 13, 2014
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out. This is an unusually strong anti-Thaksin article. Usually, US-centric writers and commentators are simply perplexed–Thailand had elections so isn’t that the end of the story?
However, this article is riddled with errors such as that the army is neutral, that Thaksin engineered a coup to install Yingluck, and that Thaksin and Yingluck proposed dividing the country.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts