Thailand: Treadmill or Tipping Point – huffingtonpost.com, March 13, 2014
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out. This is an unusually strong anti-Thaksin article. Usually, US-centric writers and commentators are simply perplexed–Thailand had elections so isn’t that the end of the story?
However, this article is riddled with errors such as that the army is neutral, that Thaksin engineered a coup to install Yingluck, and that Thaksin and Yingluck proposed dividing the country.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking