Bishop Mansap, promoter of justice in Thailand, dies at 81 - Catholic Sentinel, December 2, 2010
...The bishop "pushed the Thai church to declare its position on solving political problems by peaceful means and with respect for people's human rights. Before this, the Thai church had always been quiet on these matters," Leechanavanichpan said.
In April, Bishop Mansap called on the government and the so-called "red-shirt" demonstrators taking part in a weeks-long protest against Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva to renew talks after a string of violent clashes...
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in