From Manager, February 16, 2011
The man from France is saying: Bilateral is bilateral… Please do not stamp down on us!!!
The word inside the black box is read: Sending a man like Kasit sometimes is good like this.
[Referring to Kasit’s insistence in international circles that the Cambodian border situation be handled bilaterally. The message here is sarcastic, insinuating Kasit actually cannot have any influence over the big world powers.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey