From Thairath, October 23, 2011
Cartoon reads: From now on…
Upper left: Car-repair jobs will be extremely lucrative!
Upper middle: People with boats will be more attractive than those with cars!
Upper right: Houses and land will be sold at very cheap prices!
Lower left: Buying a car and getting a bag to wrap it in in case of flooding will be a new marketing strategy!
Lower middle: The BMA will have to change its budget from buying toilet buses to buying toilet boats!
Lower right: The campaign policies of political parties will be different.
Sign in back: Tax rebate for the first boat. Front-left sign: 30 baht for all car repairs. Middle sign: Taxi boats to all alleyways. Right sign: Free swimming classes in all schools.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey