From Khao Sod, September 14, 2011
Crocodile fish: A chasm snapper or crocodile fish, usually imported, was caught in a net by a fisherman on a flooded Tha Lunag-Pak Thang Highway in Phichit province. Authorities speculate it escaped from a breeder on the 13th. [In Thai it’s called a “crocodile fish,” but the English-language news has been calling it an “alligator gar.” Apparently an alligator gar is one type of crocodile fish.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting