From Khao Sod, September 14, 2011
Crocodile fish: A chasm snapper or crocodile fish, usually imported, was caught in a net by a fisherman on a flooded Tha Lunag-Pak Thang Highway in Phichit province. Authorities speculate it escaped from a breeder on the 13th. [In Thai it’s called a “crocodile fish,” but the English-language news has been calling it an “alligator gar.” Apparently an alligator gar is one type of crocodile fish.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred