The billboard reads: Mrs. Sukumol Khunpleum, the Culture Minister, invites Chonburi residents to attend a ceremony to bid farewell to the old year in Thai style and welcome the new year like a Buddhist, on Satuday December 31, 2011, from 10pm-midnight at various temples around Chonburi. At the ceremony, you can pay respect to Buddha images, pray, listen to Buddhist sermons and the Buddha’s mantra, and ring gongs to welcome the new year. All of this is aimed at welcoming the dawn of an auspicious life on New Year’s Day.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament