The sign reads: Bhumjaithai does what it says it will do – No. 16 – “Allocating land for 1 million for laborers” – Giving rights to van drivers/motorcycle drivers [meaning legalizing the informal taxi services that must now pay bribes to the police to operate] – Stands for street vendors – Dare to make it for Thais – The Bhumjaithai
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?