The sign reads: Bhumjaithai does what it says it will do – No. 16 – “Allocating land for 1 million for laborers” – Giving rights to van drivers/motorcycle drivers [meaning legalizing the informal taxi services that must now pay bribes to the police to operate] – Stands for street vendors – Dare to make it for Thais – The Bhumjaithai
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail