The sign reads: Bhumjaithai does what it says it will do – No. 16 – “Allocating land for 1 million for laborers” – Giving rights to van drivers/motorcycle drivers [meaning legalizing the informal taxi services that must now pay bribes to the police to operate] – Stands for street vendors – Dare to make it for Thais – The Bhumjaithai
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists