The sign reads: Bhumjaithai does what it says it will do – No. 16 – “Allocating land for 1 million for laborers” – Giving rights to van drivers/motorcycle drivers [meaning legalizing the informal taxi services that must now pay bribes to the police to operate] – Stands for street vendors – Dare to make it for Thais – The Bhumjaithai
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police