The sign reads: Bhumjaithai does what it says it will do – No. 16 – “Allocating land for 1 million for laborers” – Giving rights to van drivers/motorcycle drivers [meaning legalizing the informal taxi services that must now pay bribes to the police to operate] – Stands for street vendors – Dare to make it for Thais – The Bhumjaithai
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist