From Manager, February 8, 2013
Left: I am a Docteur en Droit from France… I had been honored by being appointed president of the National Legislature Assembly at different periods for almost ten times… And at the age of 79, I received the highest honor of a lifetime.
Reporter: What is it, sir?
Right: Dr. Ukris: Being Thaksin’s lackey.
Caption: The highest honor of Dr. Ukris
[Prof. Dr. Ukris Mongkolnawin graduated with a bachelor in laws and sociology from Thammasat University. He furthered his study at the Paris University, France. He finished with a doctoral degree in private law (Docteur en Droit). He was appointed chairman of the National Legislature Assembly several times. The Assembly is a single parliament appointed after each coup d’etat to draft a new constitution. Recently voicing his opinion supporting amnesty act, Dr. Ukris has been criticized for serving the interests of Thaksin Shinawatra.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing