From Manager, February 8, 2013
Left: I am a Docteur en Droit from France… I had been honored by being appointed president of the National Legislature Assembly at different periods for almost ten times… And at the age of 79, I received the highest honor of a lifetime.
Reporter: What is it, sir?
Right: Dr. Ukris: Being Thaksin’s lackey.
Caption: The highest honor of Dr. Ukris
[Prof. Dr. Ukris Mongkolnawin graduated with a bachelor in laws and sociology from Thammasat University. He furthered his study at the Paris University, France. He finished with a doctoral degree in private law (Docteur en Droit). He was appointed chairman of the National Legislature Assembly several times. The Assembly is a single parliament appointed after each coup d’etat to draft a new constitution. Recently voicing his opinion supporting amnesty act, Dr. Ukris has been criticized for serving the interests of Thaksin Shinawatra.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die