From Manager, February 8, 2013
Left: I am a Docteur en Droit from France… I had been honored by being appointed president of the National Legislature Assembly at different periods for almost ten times… And at the age of 79, I received the highest honor of a lifetime.
Reporter: What is it, sir?
Right: Dr. Ukris: Being Thaksin’s lackey.
Caption: The highest honor of Dr. Ukris
[Prof. Dr. Ukris Mongkolnawin graduated with a bachelor in laws and sociology from Thammasat University. He furthered his study at the Paris University, France. He finished with a doctoral degree in private law (Docteur en Droit). He was appointed chairman of the National Legislature Assembly several times. The Assembly is a single parliament appointed after each coup d’etat to draft a new constitution. Recently voicing his opinion supporting amnesty act, Dr. Ukris has been criticized for serving the interests of Thaksin Shinawatra.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!