From Komchadluek, February 21, 2014
On the left: When the police are with the protesters.
On the right: When the police are with the southern insurgents.
[Refers the police’s different behavior when they deal with the anti-government protesters and the southern insurgents. Amid anti-government rally, there were clashes among the protesters and when the police took decisive actions to limit or clear the protest sites causing a number of people to be injured or die. In the deep south, the police have been reticent to engage with insurgents and have refused transfers to the region.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies