From Komchadluek, February 21, 2014
On the left: When the police are with the protesters.
On the right: When the police are with the southern insurgents.
[Refers the police’s different behavior when they deal with the anti-government protesters and the southern insurgents. Amid anti-government rally, there were clashes among the protesters and when the police took decisive actions to limit or clear the protest sites causing a number of people to be injured or die. In the deep south, the police have been reticent to engage with insurgents and have refused transfers to the region.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s