From Komchadluek, February 21, 2014
On the left: When the police are with the protesters.
On the right: When the police are with the southern insurgents.
[Refers the police’s different behavior when they deal with the anti-government protesters and the southern insurgents. Amid anti-government rally, there were clashes among the protesters and when the police took decisive actions to limit or clear the protest sites causing a number of people to be injured or die. In the deep south, the police have been reticent to engage with insurgents and have refused transfers to the region.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes