School meal chicken ‘from Thailand’ – BBC, July 15, 2013
…Alison Johnstone, Green MSP for the Lothian region and the party’s food spokeswoman, said: “There shouldn’t be so much of a divide between the pioneer councils and the food laggards when it comes to something as important as our children’s meals.
“I have long-standing concerns about imported meat and there’s got to be a better way than flying chicken nuggets from Thailand…”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work