Pheu Thai, House leaders raise pressure on court – Red shirts threaten to rally at judges’ homes – Bangkok Post, November 19, 2013
The Pheu Thai Party says it will not accept the Constitution Court’s ruling on Wednesday on the proposed charter amendment to alter the make-up of the Senate, whichever way it goes.
Apiwan Wiriyachai, a member of Pheu Thai’s strategic committee, said the panel has discussed all possible scenarios and agreed it will not accept the court’s judgement even it is in the party’s favour.
Mr Apiwan said the panel has agreed the charter court has no authority to rule on the case and by doing so it will interfere in the legislative branch…
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs