Pheu Thai, House leaders raise pressure on court – Red shirts threaten to rally at judges’ homes – Bangkok Post, November 19, 2013
The Pheu Thai Party says it will not accept the Constitution Court’s ruling on Wednesday on the proposed charter amendment to alter the make-up of the Senate, whichever way it goes.
Apiwan Wiriyachai, a member of Pheu Thai’s strategic committee, said the panel has discussed all possible scenarios and agreed it will not accept the court’s judgement even it is in the party’s favour.
Mr Apiwan said the panel has agreed the charter court has no authority to rule on the case and by doing so it will interfere in the legislative branch…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter