Pheu Thai, House leaders raise pressure on court – Red shirts threaten to rally at judges’ homes – Bangkok Post, November 19, 2013
The Pheu Thai Party says it will not accept the Constitution Court’s ruling on Wednesday on the proposed charter amendment to alter the make-up of the Senate, whichever way it goes.
Apiwan Wiriyachai, a member of Pheu Thai’s strategic committee, said the panel has discussed all possible scenarios and agreed it will not accept the court’s judgement even it is in the party’s favour.
Mr Apiwan said the panel has agreed the charter court has no authority to rule on the case and by doing so it will interfere in the legislative branch…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue