Pheu Thai, House leaders raise pressure on court – Red shirts threaten to rally at judges’ homes – Bangkok Post, November 19, 2013
The Pheu Thai Party says it will not accept the Constitution Court’s ruling on Wednesday on the proposed charter amendment to alter the make-up of the Senate, whichever way it goes.
Apiwan Wiriyachai, a member of Pheu Thai’s strategic committee, said the panel has discussed all possible scenarios and agreed it will not accept the court’s judgement even it is in the party’s favour.
Mr Apiwan said the panel has agreed the charter court has no authority to rule on the case and by doing so it will interfere in the legislative branch…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?