Pheu Thai, House leaders raise pressure on court – Red shirts threaten to rally at judges’ homes – Bangkok Post, November 19, 2013
The Pheu Thai Party says it will not accept the Constitution Court’s ruling on Wednesday on the proposed charter amendment to alter the make-up of the Senate, whichever way it goes.
Apiwan Wiriyachai, a member of Pheu Thai’s strategic committee, said the panel has discussed all possible scenarios and agreed it will not accept the court’s judgement even it is in the party’s favour.
Mr Apiwan said the panel has agreed the charter court has no authority to rule on the case and by doing so it will interfere in the legislative branch…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies