From Arun, October 8, 2012
Caption: Virapong out spoke that if this government will be destroyed, it is because of this thing [the government’s rice mortgage policy].
On baby’s hat: Rice farmers
On woman’s robe: Rice mortgage
[The man is Dr. Virapong Ramangkul, chairman of the board of Bank of Thailand. This refers to his recent comment on the government’s rice mortgage policy suggesting that the government should shut down the policy since it causes damage to the country more than bringing any benefit to rice farmers.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees