Bangkok’s red-light nightlife must go – todayonline.com, April 23, 2011
…I am not going to pretend that all such establishments, right down to the last whorehouse, will be eliminated and Thailand will become the peaceful and ethical Buddhist society depicted in a lot of temple paintings.
Nor am I a saint, since as a man growing up in Thailand I’ve had my share of escapades to those places I have described.
But if New York City can clean up Times Square, and if Boston’s aggressive policy can lead to the demise of Combat Zone, then why can’t Bangkok?…
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs