Bangkok’s Eerie ‘Ghost Tower’, The Sathorn Unique – February 12, 2014
…While entering the building is forbidden, viewing it from afar is still a creepy experience. The gray tower stands empty and desolate — its incomplete upper levels beg you to wonder what’s up there…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament