Here comes the Sun (and it’s hot) – Bangkok Post, April 28, 2012
It was the hottest April 27 in 30 years in Bangkok, 39.4C (102-plus Fahrenheit) at Don Muang, with the sun at its highest point of the year and the hot season with weeks to go…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s