Anonymous writes: Starting next Monday, the Post will use the terms “Myanmar” and “Yangon” instead of “Burma” and “Rangoon.” The editor-in-chief decided it was time, but it is suspected that it is tied up with the big push by Thai industry to Dawei, the former Tavoy, and which they’ve gone ahead and called Dawei for some time now.
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying
- Election posters: Choose a professional executive