Anonymous writes: Starting next Monday, the Post will use the terms “Myanmar” and “Yangon” instead of “Burma” and “Rangoon.” The editor-in-chief decided it was time, but it is suspected that it is tied up with the big push by Thai industry to Dawei, the former Tavoy, and which they’ve gone ahead and called Dawei for some time now.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking