Anonymous writes: Starting next Monday, the Post will use the terms “Myanmar” and “Yangon” instead of “Burma” and “Rangoon.” The editor-in-chief decided it was time, but it is suspected that it is tied up with the big push by Thai industry to Dawei, the former Tavoy, and which they’ve gone ahead and called Dawei for some time now.
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party