Anonymous writes: Starting next Monday, the Post will use the terms “Myanmar” and “Yangon” instead of “Burma” and “Rangoon.” The editor-in-chief decided it was time, but it is suspected that it is tied up with the big push by Thai industry to Dawei, the former Tavoy, and which they’ve gone ahead and called Dawei for some time now.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament