Bangkok Port’s wharf closure snarls cargo clearance – www.reuters.com, June 6, 2011
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
…An executive of the Thai National Shippers’ Council, grouping 2,700 private importers and exporters, also said efficiency at Klong Toei had long been hampered by the labour union’s refusal to allow private firms in to help improve operations…
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017