Bangkok Port’s wharf closure snarls cargo clearance – www.reuters.com, June 6, 2011
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
…An executive of the Thai National Shippers’ Council, grouping 2,700 private importers and exporters, also said efficiency at Klong Toei had long been hampered by the labour union’s refusal to allow private firms in to help improve operations…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police