Bangkok Port’s wharf closure snarls cargo clearance – www.reuters.com, June 6, 2011
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
…An executive of the Thai National Shippers’ Council, grouping 2,700 private importers and exporters, also said efficiency at Klong Toei had long been hampered by the labour union’s refusal to allow private firms in to help improve operations…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site