Bangkok Port’s wharf closure snarls cargo clearance – www.reuters.com, June 6, 2011
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
…An executive of the Thai National Shippers’ Council, grouping 2,700 private importers and exporters, also said efficiency at Klong Toei had long been hampered by the labour union’s refusal to allow private firms in to help improve operations…
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?