Bangkok Port’s wharf closure snarls cargo clearance – www.reuters.com, June 6, 2011
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
…An executive of the Thai National Shippers’ Council, grouping 2,700 private importers and exporters, also said efficiency at Klong Toei had long been hampered by the labour union’s refusal to allow private firms in to help improve operations…
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military