Bangkok on its feet, Delhi gropes in the dark – indiatimes.com, February 17, 2012
…In what can only be called shoddy investigation, Delhi cops picked everything possible from the blast site from the bumper of the car to the tyre with bare hands. However , this doesn’t hold true for their Thai counterparts, who handled the probe in a more professional and scientific manner…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting