Bangkok losing its sex appeal – news.com.au, December 9, 2011
…Bangkok will always have Patpong.
Despite what anyone thinks of the morals of a place like this, it will continue to exist.
It is a part of the fabric of the city.
Its days of prospering however may be over.
I would never go back…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth