Campaign Poster: Let Bangkok people join hand to support Pol. Gen. Sereepisuth Temmeyaves for Bangkok Governor. The Bangkok Governor should not belong to any political party which has a conflict of interest and a lot of hidden agenda.
[Reference to the campaign for the Bangkok gubernatorial election, Pol. Gen. Sereepisuth Temmeyaves is a former national police chief under the Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter