Campaign Poster: Let Bangkok people join hand to support Pol. Gen. Sereepisuth Temmeyaves for Bangkok Governor. The Bangkok Governor should not belong to any political party which has a conflict of interest and a lot of hidden agenda.
[Reference to the campaign for the Bangkok gubernatorial election, Pol. Gen. Sereepisuth Temmeyaves is a former national police chief under the Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?