From Manager, July 18, 2011
Left shirt reads: Bangkok worker
Right shirt reads: Phuket worker
Both workers say: We’re sorry for workers in provinces that voted for the Pheu Thai Party. We both voted Democrat, but we’ll receive the 300 baht a day before you do.
[Most in Bangkok and Phuket did not vote for the Pheu Thai Party. Why do they have the same face? What is the joke here?]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting