From Manager, July 18, 2011
Left shirt reads: Bangkok worker
Right shirt reads: Phuket worker
Both workers say: We’re sorry for workers in provinces that voted for the Pheu Thai Party. We both voted Democrat, but we’ll receive the 300 baht a day before you do.
[Most in Bangkok and Phuket did not vote for the Pheu Thai Party. Why do they have the same face? What is the joke here?]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist