From Manager, July 18, 2011
Left shirt reads: Bangkok worker
Right shirt reads: Phuket worker
Both workers say: We’re sorry for workers in provinces that voted for the Pheu Thai Party. We both voted Democrat, but we’ll receive the 300 baht a day before you do.
[Most in Bangkok and Phuket did not vote for the Pheu Thai Party. Why do they have the same face? What is the joke here?]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out