From Manager, July 18, 2011
Left shirt reads: Bangkok worker
Right shirt reads: Phuket worker
Both workers say: We’re sorry for workers in provinces that voted for the Pheu Thai Party. We both voted Democrat, but we’ll receive the 300 baht a day before you do.
[Most in Bangkok and Phuket did not vote for the Pheu Thai Party. Why do they have the same face? What is the joke here?]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017