Bali villa bought with bitcoin – property-report.com, March 20, 2014
An anonymous investor recently purchased a brand-new villa in Bali for an estimated USD500,000 using bitcoin, the non-regulated, online-only currency…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example