Bail revocation sought for Thai police officers in missing Saudi case – pattayamail.com, March 26, 2013
…Pol Lt Gen Somkid Boonthanom and four other police officers were arrested in connection with the abduction and murder of Mohammad al-Ruwaili, a Saudi Arabian businessman, who has been missing since 1990.
Mr al-Ruwaili was close to the Saudi royal family and was in Bangkok to investigate the case of jewellery stolen from the Saudi royal palace…
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck
- Election posters: Stopping, Cleansing, Destroying