Bagan, Myanmar Tourism’s Crown Jewel, Feels Strains of Growth – The Irrawaddy, March 31, 2014
…“We would like to follow the regulations, but too much is a waste of time, as we need to move quickly,” he said.
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear