From Manager, July 1, 2014
On the door: Whoosh!
On bucket in Piyasvasti’s hand: Saline
On middle dispenser: Fuel
The three slaves: Piyasvasti!! [Piyasvasti Amranand is the former secretary-general of the Thai National Energy Office Policy. He was recently appointed a director on PTT’s board and is expected to be elected as chairman of the board.]
Caption: Bad news for energy slaves
[Bad news because Piyasvasti does not support populist energy price intervention reasoning that real market prices will make consumers be more careful in using energy.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament