From Manager, July 1, 2014
On the door: Whoosh!
On bucket in Piyasvasti’s hand: Saline
On middle dispenser: Fuel
The three slaves: Piyasvasti!! [Piyasvasti Amranand is the former secretary-general of the Thai National Energy Office Policy. He was recently appointed a director on PTT’s board and is expected to be elected as chairman of the board.]
Caption: Bad news for energy slaves
[Bad news because Piyasvasti does not support populist energy price intervention reasoning that real market prices will make consumers be more careful in using energy.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash