Beant assassin planned paraglider intrusion from Pak: Report – TNN, May 22, 2015
Top pro-Khalistani terrorist and former Punjab chief minister Beant Singh’s assassin Jagtar Singh Tara planned to use a paraglider to dump heavy ammunition on the banks of the Ravi, near Gurdaspur. The flight was to take off from Narowal, a city in Punjab province of Pakistan, in February this year.
These disclosures have been made part of the report by Punjab Police on Tara’s investigations. The terrorist was nabbed by sleuths of the Royal Thai Police and Punjab cops in January this year from Thailand and later extradited to India…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019