Sex tourism to Thailand and Indonesia driving rise in HIV cases – The Courier-Mail, May 21, 2012
…He said Thailand and Papua New Guinea had the highest rate of HIV per head of population, with 1300 out of every 100,000 people diagnosed with the disease in Thailand and 900 per 100,000 in PNG.
“I would want to get that message out again about safe sex – I don’t know how much young men are aware that Thailand is the HIV capital of the world,” Dr Kidd said…
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Ten Years Ago: The gangs that control motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later