Aust journalist faces jail in Thailand – AAP, February 9, 2014
…”This is an abuse of military power and it is aimed directly at the freedom of the media in Thailand,” Morison said on the Phuket-wan website.
“If the prosecutor requests that we must provide bail next week, we intend to go straight to jail,” he said.
“Laws like these shouldn’t be a part of modern democracy…”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work