Aust journalist faces jail in Thailand – AAP, February 9, 2014
…”This is an abuse of military power and it is aimed directly at the freedom of the media in Thailand,” Morison said on the Phuket-wan website.
“If the prosecutor requests that we must provide bail next week, we intend to go straight to jail,” he said.
“Laws like these shouldn’t be a part of modern democracy…”
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019