Govt kidnap policy: necessary or ‘fatal’? – AP, September 20, 2012
…He said ambassadors were shown a case of $US150,000 cash and release of the hostages was scheduled to take place on August 20 but the plan was derailed.
“(Deputy prime minister) Hun Sen wanted to stop the release so (prime minister) Ranariddh wouldn’t get the credit for it, so on the morning of the 20th, he bombarded the camp,” said Mr Gaisford.
Hun Sen mounted a coup against Mr Ranariddh years later…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019