From Thairath, April 16, 2013
Cartoon title: Breaking the Barrier of Death
On the wall: Political prisoners
Signs from left: PAD mob [PAD stands for the People Alliance for Democracy also well known as the Yellow Shirts]; the opposition party protecting the dictatorship; unelected organizations [meaning the courts]; selected [appointed] senators
On rocket: Amending the amnesty act, reconciliation
Carrying the rocket, from front: Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra; Parliament Spokesperson Somsak Kiatsuranon
On shirt of man carrying the rocket: UDD [UDD stands for the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship.]
Phi Nooring: Must be courageous!
Man Mouse: Help friends out of jails.
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear