Asset grabs in Myanmar – atimes.com, February 25, 2011
Myanmar is in the midst of a large-scale privatization drive that promises, for better or worse, to shake up one of Asia’s most moribund economies. However, investors keen get involved in the fire sale would be wise to weigh the experience of media entrepreneur Ross Dunkley, who is languishing on unclear charges in the country’s Insein prison…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing