Asian dynasties in need of deeper gene pools – www.theaustralian.com.au, May 23, 2011
…Asia is replete with such clones. After the colonial era, dictators installed themselves in much of the region, mostly with military backing. Since then, Asia has steadily democratised.
But the process has got stuck. In so many countries, the lists of candidates at elections bear an uncanny resemblance to those at the last few polls. That’s because, of course, the names are the same. They’re family…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey