Asian dynasties in need of deeper gene pools – www.theaustralian.com.au, May 23, 2011
…Asia is replete with such clones. After the colonial era, dictators installed themselves in much of the region, mostly with military backing. Since then, Asia has steadily democratised.
But the process has got stuck. In so many countries, the lists of candidates at elections bear an uncanny resemblance to those at the last few polls. That’s because, of course, the names are the same. They’re family…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in