As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
As the Thai Rak Thai Party faces a period of political turbulence, veteran politician Chalerm Yoobamrung has seized the moment to raise the banner of his New Alternative Party.
In his own words, Chalerm portrays his party as a new choice for voters and politicians who are dissatisfied with the polar politics of government versus opposition…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter