As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
As the Thai Rak Thai Party faces a period of political turbulence, veteran politician Chalerm Yoobamrung has seized the moment to raise the banner of his New Alternative Party.
In his own words, Chalerm portrays his party as a new choice for voters and politicians who are dissatisfied with the polar politics of government versus opposition…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?