Arms suspect ‘rape threat’ – NYPost, April 19, 2011
A former Soviet military officer charged with trying to sell weapons to a terrorist group says US agents warned he could face hunger, disease and rape in Thailand jails if he did not talk to them…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred