Armed Man at Rally Confirmed as Hun Sen Bodyguard – cambodiadaily.com, October 16, 2013
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…Photographs discovered Tuesday on social media profiles attributed to Mr. Choeurn and his friends, however, added to the mystery about his real line of work.
The photographs show him variously standing alongside Hun Manet—Mr. Hun Sen’s eldest son—members of the military and Prime Minister’s bodyguards and, in one case, with his arm around former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra. Mr. Shinawatra, who is wanted in Thailand, has been offered safe-passage and sanctuary in Cambodia by Mr. Hun Sen for a number of years…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!