Archaeologist Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn visit Harrapa – dawn.com, March 22, 2012
Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn of Thailand is visited the Harapa Museum and Harrapa archaeological site on Thursday morning.
She reached Harrapa via a chopper from Islamabad to spend a couple of hours at the ancient site…
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Road to Victory is Red
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand