Arab Uprisings a Lesson for Cambodia: Activist – Voice of America, February 15, 2011
Political repression, restriction on expression and social and economic equity can all act as a “ticking time bomb” for a country’s leadership, a prominent rights activist said Thursday.
Comparing Cambodia’s situation to those of Egypt and Tunisia, which have seen major revolts in recent weeks, Ou Virak, president of the Cambodian Center for Human Rights, told “Hello VOA” that all political participants here should work to ensure people’s rights…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts