Arab Uprisings a Lesson for Cambodia: Activist – Voice of America, February 15, 2011
Political repression, restriction on expression and social and economic equity can all act as a “ticking time bomb” for a country’s leadership, a prominent rights activist said Thursday.
Comparing Cambodia’s situation to those of Egypt and Tunisia, which have seen major revolts in recent weeks, Ou Virak, president of the Cambodian Center for Human Rights, told “Hello VOA” that all political participants here should work to ensure people’s rights…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit