Apple to Toyota Seen Gaining From Thai Transport Upgrade – Bloomberg, October 10, 2013
Thai floods severed global supply chains for companies such as Apple Inc. and Toyota Motor Corp. in 2011. The country is debating whether to spend $75 billion on its roads, rails and waterways to avoid another disruption…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred