Apple to Toyota Seen Gaining From Thai Transport Upgrade – Bloomberg, October 10, 2013
Thai floods severed global supply chains for companies such as Apple Inc. and Toyota Motor Corp. in 2011. The country is debating whether to spend $75 billion on its roads, rails and waterways to avoid another disruption…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s