On a shirt: We will keep our promise… Give us time… Ssss
Inside a circle: Sold out
[This is an anti-junta shirt sold by the anti-junta activists. This use the some part of the lyrics of the junta’s song “Return happiness to Thailand” along with a sarcastic “Ssss” at the end meaning it will take them a long time to do it. The design is based on the Glico man advertisement.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?