On a shirt: We will keep our promise… Give us time… Ssss
Inside a circle: Sold out
[This is an anti-junta shirt sold by the anti-junta activists. This use the some part of the lyrics of the junta’s song “Return happiness to Thailand” along with a sarcastic “Ssss” at the end meaning it will take them a long time to do it. The design is based on the Glico man advertisement.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts