On a shirt: We will keep our promise… Give us time… Ssss
Inside a circle: Sold out
[This is an anti-junta shirt sold by the anti-junta activists. This use the some part of the lyrics of the junta’s song “Return happiness to Thailand” along with a sarcastic “Ssss” at the end meaning it will take them a long time to do it. The design is based on the Glico man advertisement.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit