On a shirt: We will keep our promise… Give us time… Ssss
Inside a circle: Sold out
[This is an anti-junta shirt sold by the anti-junta activists. This use the some part of the lyrics of the junta’s song “Return happiness to Thailand” along with a sarcastic “Ssss” at the end meaning it will take them a long time to do it. The design is based on the Glico man advertisement.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament