On a shirt: We will keep our promise… Give us time… Ssss
Inside a circle: Sold out
[This is an anti-junta shirt sold by the anti-junta activists. This use the some part of the lyrics of the junta’s song “Return happiness to Thailand” along with a sarcastic “Ssss” at the end meaning it will take them a long time to do it. The design is based on the Glico man advertisement.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting