Thai jail vermin were my friends: Swedish ex-con – thelocal.se, August 3, 2012
…This period of time he spent chained to the wall in a dirty cell, with only rats and bugs for company.
However, the fact that the cell was infested was what saved him from going mad, according to Månvinge, who befriended his small cell mates…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey