Angry Birds chic swarms Cambodia – globalpost.com, April 12, 2012
…It seemed like every tenth guy or girl was adorned in Angry Birds fashion. Even in this dirt-road farming village, where I’d traveled to interview a human trafficking victim, a local vendor had stitched a felt, yellow Angry Bird to her cutesy blouses to up their selling price…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament