From Manager, April 5, 2011
Left: The man says: The jasmine revolution!
The caption reads: The Middle East
Right: Election Commissioner Sodsri Satayatham says: The fresh mushroom revolution!
The caption reads: Thailand
[This refers to the claims of Sodsri that a silent coup could occur and belittles her as liar or “fresh mushroom.”]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees