From Manager, April 5, 2011
Left: The man says: The jasmine revolution!
The caption reads: The Middle East
Right: Election Commissioner Sodsri Satayatham says: The fresh mushroom revolution!
The caption reads: Thailand
[This refers to the claims of Sodsri that a silent coup could occur and belittles her as liar or "fresh mushroom."]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Yingluck Billboard
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Bagan denied “world heritage” designation over the army building faux-historic pagodas to earn merit
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile