Anchorman Galvanizes Thai Aid Effort – WSJ, November 6, 2011
…”Some people try to tell me to stay away because I’m a sign of bad things to come,” Mr. Sorayut, 46 years old, joked during a midnight patrol of the city’s flooded suburbs. “But when I started building a wall in front of my house to stop the floodwater getting in, they started building walls, too. Not that it did any good. We’re all flooded now…”
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!