Anchorman Galvanizes Thai Aid Effort – WSJ, November 6, 2011
…”Some people try to tell me to stay away because I’m a sign of bad things to come,” Mr. Sorayut, 46 years old, joked during a midnight patrol of the city’s flooded suburbs. “But when I started building a wall in front of my house to stop the floodwater getting in, they started building walls, too. Not that it did any good. We’re all flooded now…”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta