Anchorman Galvanizes Thai Aid Effort – WSJ, November 6, 2011
…”Some people try to tell me to stay away because I’m a sign of bad things to come,” Mr. Sorayut, 46 years old, joked during a midnight patrol of the city’s flooded suburbs. “But when I started building a wall in front of my house to stop the floodwater getting in, they started building walls, too. Not that it did any good. We’re all flooded now…”
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?