Anchorman Galvanizes Thai Aid Effort – WSJ, November 6, 2011
…”Some people try to tell me to stay away because I’m a sign of bad things to come,” Mr. Sorayut, 46 years old, joked during a midnight patrol of the city’s flooded suburbs. “But when I started building a wall in front of my house to stop the floodwater getting in, they started building walls, too. Not that it did any good. We’re all flooded now…”
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?