Analysis: Thai army takes sides as divisive election nears – Reuters, June 19, 2011
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
…Sources close to Pheu Thai and the military say that could be averted, and that Thaksin and the generals are discussing an arrangement under which Pheu Thai could govern in return for an assurance the top brass would not be purged…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work