Analysis: Thai army takes sides as divisive election nears – Reuters, June 19, 2011
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
…Sources close to Pheu Thai and the military say that could be averted, and that Thaksin and the generals are discussing an arrangement under which Pheu Thai could govern in return for an assurance the top brass would not be purged…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out