Analysis: Thai army takes sides as divisive election nears – Reuters, June 19, 2011
[Thanks to Mud for pointing this out.]
…Sources close to Pheu Thai and the military say that could be averted, and that Thaksin and the generals are discussing an arrangement under which Pheu Thai could govern in return for an assurance the top brass would not be purged…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit